Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Superman (part II)

I've always said/thought/written that whoever winds up being the antichrist will be a super man/Superman.  In other words, like Superman, he will save people - like Christ sacrificing Himself on the cross to save the souls of those who will call upon the name of Jesus.

It's serious.  Overlooked by the headlines is the fact that Prince William has saved numerous lives.  And he loves to risk his life to save others.  Think about that for a while.  Add in everything else while you are doing that.  It gets 'spooky.'

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about your earlier post about the Popes being steered into prophecy (I agree), and if Obama seemingly fulfils the Daniel 9:27 prophecy when he visits Isreal later this month, then I suspect that this will also be a case of being steered into prophecy.

    I'm starting to think that the way the Elect will be decieved is to create a decoy false prophet and anti-Christ (Obama) that will eventually allow a real end time anti-Christ (my money is on Prince William until something changes my mind) to emerge as a Messiah, thus deceiving the Elect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new superman movie comes out on June 14th ... one week before Williams birthday.... It would be weird if it gets pushed back a week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mark - I think many will be so mesmerized by the false prophet that they either will confuse him with the antichrist or will forget about the antichrist all together (he comes a little later.) The false prophet will deceive many.

    @anon - I didn't even know about the Superman film; thanks!

    ReplyDelete