Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Why all the talk about ships?

If you follow the blog, you see me refer to ships and boats a lot.

I've been taking it for granted that everyone reads every post and knows exactly where I am going.  I know, however, that is not really what happens.  And those who only read now and then probably see something with a boat reference or a drowning reference and shake their heads: "Jeff Davis III is an idiot."

However, this is 2012.  While I know for a fact the world is not going to end for at least 7 more years, 2012 does "represent" the "end of the world."

The Noah's Ark on the Thames come time for the Olympics ought to hammer home the "Days of Noe" idea as well.

But the main reason I have been focusing so much on boats/ships really has to do with Queen Elizabeth II.  After all, a ship (albeit a retired ship) has the same name (QEII.)

The 2012 Diamond Jubilee is all about the 1000 boats floating down the Thames River this year.  The bonfires (beacons), bells, back to back astrological occult days... or what I have called, The Killer B's.

There is more but once you have this knowledge, you should be able to research on your own and put the puzzle together.  Simply read all of the stuff here:

Diamond Jubilee / Bells /2012 Beacons & Bonfires / Venus Transit / / / Dec. 21 2012

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this covered yet.

    2 new ships being built and they imported a new Goliath crane from China.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Elizabeth_class_aircraft_carrier

    ReplyDelete