Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A polar shift!


How many times have you heard the term polar shift when 2012 is talked about?

I've heard it at least 1000 times.  I thought it was junk.  I didn't agree.  Thought it was garbage/new age.

Until just now, that is.  Something suddenly hit me and it's something I have been talking about for years... how can that be?  Follow along.

Arthur = arctic and bear.  So Arthur equals polar bearWe have established this many times before on the blog.

So what does a polar bear have to with the antichrist?

As Christians, we will change in the twinkling of an eye when the rapture takes place, right?  Well, I think the very same thing will happen to the person who will be the antichrist.  Maybe right now, he's Mr. Goody Two Shoes.  I mean, really a good guy.  A very charitable person.  The perfect husband.  Blah blah blah, etc.  And then one day, blammo!  A polar shift!  Not a world-wide polar shift but a polar shift in the man who will be the antichrist.

Look again:


A polar shift in the brain.  A switch.  "Off" to "on."

No comments:

Post a Comment