Saturday, November 5, 2011

Arthur Christmas: summation

Before I go any further let me apologize for my writing.  I am not a very skilled writer and do not claim to be.

I much prefer to tell the story I want to present with pictures.   I may add this and that but I'm not going to write a whole lot.

============
Whether the Arthur character is Prince William or not, that really seems to be aside from the point of the film.

I'm not here to rally against Christmas.  But I'd like for any of you to find any Christmas tradition that is not based in paganism.

And I find it (if nothing else) highly ironic that Santa's son is named 'Arthur.'

What I haven't shown you yet is that in the film, Santa is probably an extra terrestrial:



And even if he's not, the film promotes the alien agenda and the aliens are not only friendly but God-like.

That's really all I have to say on this subject and I will be moving on to a different subject, starting tomorrow.

Let me leave you with a comparison between the film Arthur Christmas and satan:


SANTA SATAN
Lives in extreme climateLives in extreme climate
Has an army of elvesHas an army of demons
Uses space shipsUses UFOs
Wears redDepicted in red
aka "Saint Nick"aka "Old Nick"
Lives below the earthLives below the earth
Immortal and supernaturalImmortal and supernatural
Son named "Arthur"Antichrist named "King Arthur?"


Many people believe that 2012 will be the beginning of "King Arthur." I will explore 2012 more in depth, starting tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Also there could be Santa/Saturn cult connection to keep in mind?

    Like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be.

    There are actually like 30 other things I could have put down in the list....

    thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff, could you PLEASE make an analysis of the 'Alvin and the chipmunks/chipwrecked' animated movie? You can check the poster here: http://www.upcoming-movies.com/ashx/WFTCRMImageFetch.aspx?ImageType=PhotoImg%26PhotoName=b94516b3-1e9a-43ee-8dec-b3ccb0af818b.jpg

    The chipmunks in the middle of a suggested cross like the holy trinity, the word chip (microchip?), the devil sign that Alvin makes with both hands and his one covered eye make me think there might me more to it... Also it comes out right in time for Christmas

    ReplyDelete