Thursday, November 24, 2011

The pictures that won't go away

With the internet - and most of us being news savvy - we are prone to see all kinds of horrible images.

The other day, I sat through a video that showed a series of pedestrians getting running over by cars.

My wife got killed because she walked out in front of car.   It was all her fault.  I loved my wife but that image (or those thoughts) don't haunt me.

There are, however, a series of images that haunt me.  I tend to think of these images almost everyday - and I am going to show it to you...


These photos were taken several years ago; I think William was in his younger 20's.

There is an innocence there, in my opinion, as if William actually has no idea there could ever been anything 'wrong' in what he's doing.   And I don't think what he's doing is actually wrong; however, someone is trying to convey a message to us.

It is a message I feel down to my bone...

2 comments:

  1. Jeff I'm so sorry for what happened to your wife...
    May God rest her soul in peace!

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's in heaven, enjoying it, I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete