Monday, September 10, 2012

42

By the time Coldplay got to their song, "42" - I saw something maybe others did not see...

TV announcers called female on throne "the snow queen"
This "throne" was on a floor made up of "alchemic" symbols or something very much like that.

The words to the Coldplay song:

Those who are dead are not dead  
They’re just living in my head  
And since I fell for that spell 
I am living there as well, oh
Time is so short and I’m sure  

There must be something more
 

You thought you might be a ghost 
You thought you might be a ghost  
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close  
You didn’t get to heaven but you made it close

Now compare the "throne"  above to the Madonna throne during the Super Bowl halftime:



It seemed to be a spell on Whitney Houston.  Was yesterday a spell on someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment